Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello everybody blog is up

Hello Everybody
just decided to follow the mainstream and put a new blog up to keep all u interessted people out there updated what is up in my skiing life!
Just switched to Line skis a couple of weeks ago and got my new EP´s today which i´m really stoked about we also had some nice days shredding in tux already!
preseason park is lokking wicked!
the building up the big kickerline now so it should be finished by the end of the week so stay tuned for some fresh edits!
to keep u guys entertained i put up a small skidome edit i did and a small preseason tux edit my friend cory did togehter with patrick hollaus, hias leitner and me!
Also some pics Linda Leitner did and my new dub i learned last spring in Mayr, wich i´m well stoked about!
enjoy
all the best and hope u guys will like my blog!
peace Roy







0 Kommentare: