Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1st X-Over

Hey Folks,
just got back from a nice spring time shredding day in Mayrhofen!

Last week was awesome, spending my time in Italy for the F-Tech Invitational!
Markus Eder and Matthias Fabbro did a perfectly organized Invitational, u guys have to stay tuned fr the shoot, they are more then sick I can tell u....privat sunrise and night session.....awesome!!!!

Big thank you goes out to the both of them it has been a great week with sick features and a good crew!

Past weekend I have been at Kitzsteinhorn for the 7th X-Over. It has been a sick event with a wicked slopestyle course. Even the weather was on our side and some serious riding went down!
In the end I won the jam session on the slopestyle course with a 2 in pretzel 2out on the down rail and a sw left 9 nose to right cork 9 blunt  and a sw left 10 to sw right 7 japan on set up.
cork 7 during the jam session

privat ski doo ride with Rene Schwabl
Afterwards we had a nice little session on the big kicker line with some fast skidoo laps, everybody had a great time and did some bad as tricks were thrown down.

cork 9 blunt during the privat session on the big jump
the Podium!!!!
Big up to Chris and Erich for hosting a sick event and offering a bad ass park!
I had a really good time and gonna be back next year, hopefully shredding with my buddy Patrick Hollaus then!
Good luck to him for recovering from his knee surgery last week, I´m sure he will be back stronger then ever before, and I can´t wait to shred with him again!

As soon as I get a Video with all the action I´m gonna put it up here!
Now it´s time to wax skis and get some shredding done tmrw!
All the best and keep checking www.roykittler.blogspot.com
cheers Roy

0 Kommentare: