Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shootings!

Hey Folks,
been quite busy the last week due to some last season shootings!
As I said I´ve been to Sölden to shoot a special jump!
Which has been quite nice but not as perfect as expected!
The jump was pretty good but not really big and you had to hike the last 75m uphill which made it really hard to get a good session going and really focus on tricks!
Anyway we all had a nice time and got our first sunburn of the spring!


Markus hitting the jump
After that I went to Hintertux to shred some last pow with my buddies Hannes and Matthias!
It was really nice even the weather was not perfect!
Snow in Lanersbach
 Chair lift action
The day after we went to Arlberg to build a bc jump which turned out to be really great!
Simon Abt, Klaus Polzer, Max Garhammer and myself drove to Stuben and then hiked up to the Albanaska face!
We all had a great day and got some really sweet last shoots!
 Simon enjoying the early morning fog

 The sun is on the rise
 Step down jump from the top
 5pm, let´s do some last lines and then go home

Now I´m at home and going to Hintertux tmrw to shred the park, the weather is supposed to be really nice and after that I will go home to fix my car and be back next week for some more skiing action!

Cheers Roy




0 Kommentare: