Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freeskiers.net Camp Kaunertal!

Hey Folks,
about 2 weeks ago we´ve been at Kaunertal to host the first ever Freeskiers.net Camp powered by Line Skis.
It´s been a great two days and my first time ever to coach anybody, and it´s been a lot of fun!
The park has been in great shape and all the guys we´re super stoked to be skiing and psyched to learn new tricks every run!
private video analysis


Flo Geyer showing of his skills
even the girls we´re there

myself showing some tricks
one foot
and the winners are...

As I said earlier, it´s been a fun weekend with perfect weather on saturday and I was very stoked to pass on my knowledge to younger guys and help them to progress!

I really hope we can have that great oportunity again next year, and I hope that even more people will join the session!

Now I´m in france trying to catch some waves, chilling at the Dakine office and enjoying the ocean in general to prepare myself for the summer season in Val Senales in June!

Cheers Roy

0 Kommentare: