Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December!

Hey Folks,
sorry for the lack of updates, during the last few weeks.
Been to france for the SFR Tour, the weather was not to nice, but the organization made the best out of it!
We´ve been shredding a bunch of pow pow during the week and then on friday one day before x-mas, the comp was on.
I did pretty ok finishing 5th place, but was not to stoked on the result tho....anyway, everybody had a great time there and we skied real good pow.
 Snowstorm yeah
park overview
On friday, our crew drove back home to Innsbruck with the Downdays van, for 8,5h, luckily the engine control lamp was switching on, cause somebody forgot to change oil, so we had to drive all the way from Val Thorens, back home to Innsbruck with not going faster then 100km/h and listening to badass Schlager music....italian style of course, with Lukas Schäfer and Stefan Schenk ;)

I arrived 2am in the morning at Innsbruck, slept till 7am and then drove to my home for 7h to see my parents for x-mas...

It´s been real nice back home chilled with my dogs

and just had a real chilled x-mas with my family!

Jone just told me that I got a double page in the photo gallery of the new Downdays Photo issue, which is always one of the best magazine during the whole year, so make sure to check it out and get ur hands of one of those special magazines.

http://downdays.eu/shop/downdaysproducts/DDJournal?product_id=96


Yesterday I drove back to Innsbruck, been skiing in Mayrhofen today. They got a really nice rail line and the medium jumps are set up as well, so it was good fun to shred with my friends again.
In the afternoon we picked up Lj, Will, Max, Niklas and Tobi from the airport.
We gonna be around europe in 2 LINE caravans for the next 2weeks filming for the new Travelling Circus Europe episode!
Make sure to stop by at the 4th of Jannuary in Laax to ski with all of us, and just have a great time ;)

Ur more then welcome!!!

keep u posted
cheers Roy

0 Kommentare: