Monday, April 2, 2012

9Knights and some Holidays

Hey everybody,
had 2 amazing days in Venezia and Venice with my girlfriend!
We checked out both of the cities over the weekend and it´s been great. So many huge buildings and amazing scenery.
Venezia
Venice
I spend the whole week at the 2012 Springgingerle, and it´s been crazy there such great jumps and amazing vide...blog is drop in tmrw ;)
but here is a few previews 
sunrise shoot

me right 9stalefish

Jonas Hunziker mid 7 on the comp jump

I also just got the news that I´m invite for the 2012 9Knight hosted by Nico Zacek, which I´m really proud of! I tried to get in the comp for a couple of years know, and finally it worked out so I´m super super happy about it.

and also my video entry:


stay tuned for the Springgingerle update it will blow ur minds ;)

cheers Roy

0 Kommentare: