Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Summer

This summer was a good one for me!
had some great wake and skate sessions until july with all the homies around Innsbruck, and then finally mid july I took of for a 2month journey to Indonesia to get some surf done!

I had a couple of friends down there which I´ve been surfing with and sharing the great times!
Definitely one of the best summers I ever had ;) check out the pics
fs rodeo5 at my home cable in Kiefersfelden
really got into wakeboarding the last couple of years, so good for ur strengh and still so much fun

Indo rice fields, felt so good to be back

some Indo street art in Canggu


went for a body surf session ;)

go pro duck dive shoot

bottom turn

impossible lining up, when it´s on indo definitely delivers

Ullu sunset shot

golden times at Bingin

that fellow definitely got barreled out there
checkin out Balangan, had some of the best sessions there, with Matthi

sunset beers and fish at Bignin with the full crew, nothing better after a good surf day

Bingin was on this day, definietly got to see some of the biggest swell of my life when i was down there. Had literally 4 down days in 2months! Indo is well worth the travel for always consistent surf

go pro scooter mount ;)

surf all day


also checked out the monkey forrest once again

Lisa makin some new friends

little road trip through the mountains to the north of Bali

empty beaches anyone??

speaking of traffic...lol


Well it´s definitely not been my last time in Indo, its always nice to hang around surf eat and just enjoy life!

In other news I´m fresh outta University which feels great to be finally done!!!! let the winter beginn ;)



0 Kommentare: